Content to get started
Groove with us to our ♫ D+ Mixtape ♫ while you peruse the below resources:
Dahlia El Gazzar featured on the ‘LIVE from IMEX’ 2022 podcast talking about where the events industry is headed and how we’ll get there:
We’ve teamed up to put our experience, connections and brain juice to work for YOU, our #eventprofs community.
Join us weekly for a curated, co-created, live webisode with a couple of cool twists, like us calling in a lifeline in case we get stumped on a question or are brain dead. (Yes. It happens).
Michelle Bruno, Liz Caruso King + Dahlia El Gazzar
What event tech leaders need to know, now.
Invest in a Valuable Virtual Pass from Leaderpass
Learn what the top CEOs, entrepreneurs and investors in the events industry are doing about the challenges they face and the future they envision.
Re-learn the business of events with the insight that comes from having built a formidable industry and the experience required to make it more resilient. Your Virtual Pass includes:
Psst: DM Dahlia on LinkedIn for a special exclusive discount!
(valid only in November 2022)
ARTICLES + PAPERS
- October 2022: Planner Guide: What’s Your Event Tech IQ?
- August 2022: Events Need to Change. Let’s Start with a Survey.
- August 2022: Fix What’s Broken for Attendees at In-Person Events
- April 2022: The 5 Faux Pas of Corporate Hybrid Events
- March 2022: Choosing Between Virtual and Hybrid Events: 6 Top Considerations
- April 2021: Everybody’s Talking Hybrid – And They Should Be
- March 2021: Face-to-Face Events Are Returning – Why You Shouldn’t Abandon Your Virtual Event Strategy.