From helping audiences understand how to integrate the latest meeting tools into the event planning process to providing full interactive instruction sessions with iPads and mobile apps, Dahlia’s engagements focus on technology – and how it can transform your organization.
iPad Training for individuals or teams:
1. Got an iPad/Tablet: What now? Covering your basics, and getting to know your tablet really, really well.
2. Hands-on Play Sessions: Discover tips and tricks to use your tablet for work, and for play.
3. Use the iPad as your onsite event binder: How to transition from your 10 Ib. event binder to your tablet. And not lose a single important doc or detail in the process.
4. Content Curation Walkthrough: Discover new channels and methods for curating the best content for your audience.
5. Tools for Sales Presentations: Tired of boring ol’ Power Point? Don’t worry — there are alternatives!
6. How to Build a Prezi: Make your next presentation stand out with a properly crafted Prezi.
7. Utilizing Hootsuite: Juggle multiple social networks with ease after you learn how to use Hootsuite.
8. Tips & Tricks on How to Tame Your Inbox: Avoid having an email overload and tame your inbox!
Topics That Will Change Your Audience:
1. From Thick to Thin: Put your event binder on a diet
2. Evernote Should Be Called ‘Eventnote’: An event teams’ best friend
3. Top 10 Apps-on-the-Go: Apps that help when you are OOO [Out-of-office]
4. Tour of Cool: Event apps & solutions that can change your event planning universe
5. Creating Productive Habits Using Cool Apps: Transform your productivity with some cool apps
6. What Does NFC, iBeacon Mean?: If you’ve been wondering what NFC & iBeacon meant for the events industry; wonder no more.
“Your app storm breakout at GAMPI’s MEC 2013 is possibly the best breakout I’ve attended in the last 5 years of industry events, it is certainly the most relevant.”
~ April Anderson / Director of National Accounts / Zentilla
“Dahlia’s presentation on using apps to help meeting planner’s go paperless at the Meetings Exploration Conference 2013 presented by GAMPI was excellent! As a planner, I walked away with lots of ideas and tips on how to make my life a lot easier, and make the planning process easier for my clients. She helped me see how much more efficient I can become by embracing technology and has made me realize that I need to invest in a tablet.”
~ Debbie DeMarco, CMP / President & Chief Meeting Planner / Premier EVENT Professionals
“One of the best trainings I have had in a long time. Dahlia’s iPad training provided the Meetings Team with the knowledge and confidence they needed. I highly recommend her for anyone thinking of or planning to make the change to iPads. Her training is pertinent, timely, and engaging. She makes learning fun. We will definitely use Dahlia for future trainings.”
~ Audra Franks / Senior Director for Meetings / American Dental Education Association
“I recently attended two of Dahlia’s session at a professional development conference, and, can I just say that the information shared has changed how I work? And, how I am perceived by my clients. Because of the push I got from Dahlia’s sessions, I am truly on my way to getting rid of my bulky, environmentally-irresponsible conference binder – and I’ve been a binder-toting planner for more than 14 years. I am now armed with dozens of new apps and tools to make my job easier and to showcase myself to my clients as tech-savvy and on the leading-edge.”
~ Abbey Freeman, CMP / Mitchell Meetings and meetingWorks
“Dahlia’s session was very interactive and enjoyable; in fact it was the best, most productive session I experienced at MEC 2013. Dahlia is passionate, devoted and dedicated to spreading the word about the latest apps and technology to inspire us to achieve new goals in productivity and ultimately benefit the bottom line. She can field questions on the most intricate details of the apps and give us firsthand knowledge of what has worked for her in the field.”
~ Melissa York, MBA / SMC³ / Development Manager, Industry & Education Services